Presonus Faderport Not Working Here with DTouch

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
rcprod

Presonus Faderport Not Working Here with DTouch

Post by rcprod » 16 Dec 2017 02:23

Hello,

Just bought a Faderport to try with DTouch. I am using Cubase 8.5 on Windows 7 x64.

I installed the x64 dll from Presonus and the Faderport works fine when directly connected to Cubase.

When I try to connect the Faderport to DTouch I selected Presonus Faderport (Mackie Control) and selected the Faderport under Receive from and to sections.When I select the external controller test none of the Faderport buttons/fader are affecting the DTouch test window fader or buttons.

Guessing that I am missing something.

Thanks.

DT_bettinzana

Re: Presonus Faderport Not Working Here with DTouch

Post by DT_bettinzana » 16 Dec 2017 11:21

rcprod wrote:
16 Dec 2017 02:23
When I try to connect the Faderport to DTouch I selected Presonus Faderport (Mackie Control) and selected the Faderport under Receive from and to sections.When I select the external controller test none of the Faderport buttons/fader are affecting the DTouch test window fader or buttons.

Guessing that I am missing something.

Thanks.
Hello!
The first thing that I can say is that the Faderport can work at last in 2 modes: HUI and Mackie Control. You must match the protocol that you select in DTouch (for the External Controller) and the working mode in the Faderport.
Let suppose that you Faderport is working in HUI mode; in this case you should select HUI in DTouch.
At the moment I don't remember if the Faderport can be set in some other modes. Anyway, there is a procedure to change its working mode. If you don't know it, I will check and post it here.
This is the first step. As usual, you can have the best support from support@deviltechnologies.com.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

rcprod

Post by rcprod » 16 Dec 2017 13:06

Thanks for the reply.

I will go through your tech support route.

Thanks.

rcprod

Post by rcprod » 17 Dec 2017 00:16

Thanks for the excellent tech support today.

Everything is working nicely now with the Faderport.

Cheers!