Using the DTouch for Cubase VST Connector

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
rcprod

Using the DTouch for Cubase VST Connector

Post by rcprod » 17 Dec 2017 01:10

Hello.

I have created a new track and selected "No Bus" for the input and output. I added the VST Connector plugin and I see that it says "Ready" when opened.

I start the new "Standard Mode" and see a message saying the VST Connector Plug-in state is: Found (no saved data)

I now open Float Mix 1 and then save my project.

I close DTouch and when I start DTouch again I see the same message that the VST Connector Plug-in state is: Found (no saved data)

When I open the Standard Mode shouldn't I see the Floating mixer now open since that is how DTouch looked when I saved the Cubase project?

What step am I missing to have the DTouch windows appear as I had them for this project?

Thanks.

DT_bettinzana

Re: Using the DTouch for Cubase VST Connector

Post by DT_bettinzana » 18 Dec 2017 16:44

Hello!
You should start to understand very well the meaning of the lower part of the window shown at page 120 (Chapter 5.2) of the current version of the DTouch for Cubase User Guide. Do you know the differences between "Global" and "Project" in this image? It is important to understand what you are saving in the VST Connector Plug-In.

Anyway, at the moment we are not saving the "open/close status" of the Floating Mixer window, but only its position and properties. In future we will implement a windows layout recall system in DTouch (similar to the Cubase Workspaces).

Please, check that image in the User Guide. It should enlight you. Otherwise I will help you.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies