Version 1.4 Cubase / Nuendo

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
kjd01

Re: Version 1.4 Cubase / Nuendo

Post by kjd01 » 22 Mar 2018 14:30

Hi Silvano, Is there any chance we can get a layout added that looks like the images on the first page. Having the vertical setup with the additional horizontal macros as well would make this a lot better for me. This way we don't have to use a folder to achieve it. You could probably also do a left side version as well.

kjd01

Post by kjd01 » 23 Mar 2018 01:05

Sorry can I just add to this something else. Originally before all this change of Cubase we all had to have a 1920x1080 monitor. I know that isn't the case anymore but if you assume that most people using this software have that resolution because of the past why are the tool bars not design for that sizing. For example if I stretch the toolbar in vertical mode I could fit another row of macro buttons and if I put it in horizontal mode then I could add a lot more. In horizontal mode it is probably only about 60% of the screen width. You give us the ability to stretch the toolbar to size but all it does it add more black empty space. It would be great if the amount of macro buttons could increase and decrease as you stretch the window.
Another thing I would like is the ability to add or remove the default system buttons and sections you have locked in. For example there is a whole section for arrow keys, bksp, del etc. I use a physical keyboard with my system so I never use those buttons. I would love to be able to remove them and replace them with Marcos. It is good to have them as a default starting point for new people that aren't sure what they want or don't want to use a physical keyboard at all but the ability to change that would be great.

kjd01

Post by kjd01 » 23 Mar 2018 01:26

Is there a macro function to close a floating mixer, I can't find one. The reason is I have a workspace that has the float mix window open to simulate the legacy Dtouch in standard mode. The problem is I have some macros that won't function unless the Float Mix Window is closed because it won't get out of the way. I don't want to have to close and open the window myself before running a macro and would prefer to program that into the macro to close the window, run some steps and then open the window again.

DT_bettinzana

Post by DT_bettinzana » 23 Mar 2018 14:42

Hello kjd01!
I will answer to all you questions at the beginning of the next wekk because we are super busy now.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies