Hello

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
clonewar

Re: Hello

Post by clonewar » 21 Feb 2016 04:59

Hi Guys,

Michael Nazari here from the US.. Using DTouch for Cubase on a 46" PQ Labs G5S screen. Great to see the DT forums online!!
Michael Nazari

DTouch for Cubase Walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-26Ca9Pyb4Y

Uber Nemo

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by Uber Nemo » 21 Feb 2016 06:37

Hello everyone!

(Re-)building a studio for my wife (orchestral composer). Planning to use DTouch with Cubase Pro 8.5 on Windows 7 x64. Still choosing what monitor/TV to buy. Then plan to complete the setup with a PQ Labs G5S overlay. Can't wait to try all this :D

Best regards,
Uber

DT_bettinzana

Welcome!

Post by DT_bettinzana » 21 Feb 2016 12:23

Hello Guys,

it's nice to see some of DTouch users here. I know some of them because we have discussed a lot about DTouch by E-Mail.
DTouch is a great tool thanks to all the users who helped us improving it. I hope that this forum will help us adding new powerful features to DTouch and developing new products.

Soon we will post some tutorial to help everybody understand how to build a good macro. We will start with an apparently trivial macro like "Add n tracks of type x in Cubase" and we will show how some advanced features in the DTouch macro engine language can help building a smart macro.

Anyway, this is not only the forum for the DTouch macros; here you can post ANY ideas for new DTouch features requests and, most important, ideas about new potential HW and SW products. This is the part that I most like in my job!

Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

PeterZ

Post by PeterZ » 21 Feb 2016 14:17

Hi,
Peter here from Austria. I'm using DTouch with Cubase on a 27" Acer. Still fighting against my old habbits but DTouch is great.

Very curious how things will go on!

All the best
Peter

Jeera

Post by Jeera » 23 Feb 2016 01:36

Hi everyone,

I'm located in California here. Using DTouch with a Dell P2714T and Cubase 8.0.35. Glad to see this forum created, looking forward to learning and sharing!

Jeera