Edit Channel key command not working

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
daveeee

Edit Channel key command not working

Post by daveeee » 30 Jul 2018 12:55

Hi,
First off - D-Touch is great! It has really sped up my workflow with Cubase!

I've noticed a few issues:
- When D-Touch is running (standard mode), the cubase key command "Mixer -> Edit Channel settings for selected" does not work. I've tried assigning this to a D-Touch macro, and also assigned as a key command in Cubase, neither work.
- The floating mixer matrix "MTRX MODE" does not store is state if the mixer is closed and reopened. I use the matrix as a channel select mainly, so I always want it on SEL MODE... Not a huge issue to select it every time, but if it can store the state that would be great!

Thanks for this great product.

Dave

daveeee

Re: Edit Channel key command not working

Post by daveeee » 31 Jul 2018 13:54

Hmm OK so the edit channel key command is now working. Might be something intermittent?

The matrix mode setting thing would still be great though!

Also - I've found a few minor bugs - is there somewhere to report them, or is on here fine?

MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott » 31 Jul 2018 17:33

Still works odd sometimes muting tracks, starting the song, and opening wave editor. I mapped a keyboard command in Cubase and used this instead, Now all works fine :mrgreen:

Havoc911

Post by Havoc911 » 01 Aug 2018 00:18

daveeee wrote:
30 Jul 2018 12:55
- When D-Touch is running (standard mode), the cubase key command "Mixer -> Edit Channel settings for selected" does not work. I've tried assigning this to a D-Touch macro, and also assigned as a key command in Cubase, neither work.
It seems like with Cubase, anytime you use a key command from the mixer section, the mix window has to be in focus. I have a button that toggles the instrument track visibility and I had to put a "bring mix window to front" command before the toggle so that it worked if I didn't already have the mix window in focus.

Home Studio 87

Post by Home Studio 87 » 01 Aug 2018 11:33

in Cubase (Nuendo) if window (project or console) is not "on the front" the keyboard shortcut does'nt work, that's a pain with Cubase (Nuendo)… till a long time (Cubase 6 I think) :(
BUT DTouch is the solution for that, when you make your "shortcuts/macros" in DTouch you have two important line to add in your command :
"Bring Cubase Project to the front" or "Bring Cubase mixer to the front"
when you make your key command add this function at the first place then your shortcuts…..
and now every shortcuts/macros work in Cubase ! 8-) :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /