Multi touch screen in Mac OSX

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
feiyusky520

Multi touch screen in Mac OSX

Post by feiyusky520 » 25 Dec 2018 16:05

Does Dtouch support multi-touch under MAC OSX? Just like Slate's RAVEN controller? Also, do I need a multi-touch display that supports DTouch to run control perfectly? Thanks.

DT_bettinzana

Re: Multi touch screen in Mac OSX

Post by DT_bettinzana » 26 Dec 2018 18:28

feiyusky520 wrote:
25 Dec 2018 16:05
Does Dtouch support multi-touch under MAC OSX?
Yes and No (read my request about the Raven SW in the following)
feiyusky520 wrote:
Just like Slate's RAVEN controller?
OK ... please, make an example of what the Slate Raven does with multi-touch under OS X.
feiyusky520 wrote:
Also, do I need a multi-touch display that supports DTouch to run control perfectly? Thanks.
You need a touch-monitor which is supported by DTouch (check http://www.deviltechnologies.com/index. ... o-tools-v1).
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

feiyusky520

Post by feiyusky520 » 27 Dec 2018 02:37

OK ... please, make an example of what the Slate Raven does with multi-touch under OS X.
Sorry, I am not specific enough.

I was listening to a friend who said that under the MAC system, the multi-touch screen can only be operated with "one point", so he might mean that the Slate controller can achieve a true multi-touch. control". And I have experienced it in its Studio, and the feel is really amazing.

So I have seen the DT solution now, it feels very interesting, because I am stuck with the 1080 resolution of the Slate controller, I hope to control my Cubase with a higher resolution, because my current main display is 5K resolution. And you have a high resolution multi-touch solution. My friends and I both hope to learn more about your system, and maybe we will consider switching to your platform in the future.

But now he is using Protools and I am Cubase. Does this difference make us bother?

Thank you for your reply.

DT_bettinzana

Post by DT_bettinzana » 27 Dec 2018 21:01

feiyusky520 wrote:
27 Dec 2018 02:37

I was listening to a friend who said that under the MAC system, the multi-touch screen can only be operated with "one point", so he might mean that the Slate controller can achieve a true multi-touch. control". And I have experienced it in its Studio, and the feel is really amazing.

So I have seen the DT solution now, it feels very interesting, because I am stuck with the 1080 resolution of the Slate controller, I hope to control my Cubase with a higher resolution, because my current main display is 5K resolution. And you have a high resolution multi-touch solution. My friends and I both hope to learn more about your system, and maybe we will consider switching to your platform in the future.

But now he is using Protools and I am Cubase. Does this difference make us bother?

The problem is that at the moment (and for some months to come) we don't have "DTouch for Cubase" on OS X (it only works on Windows).
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

feiyusky520

Post by feiyusky520 » 28 Dec 2018 01:22

feiyusky520 wrote:
27 Dec 2018 02:37

Sorry, I may have read it wrong, thank you for your reply. Looking forward to future support. :D