WHATS GOING ON/ AND HOW LONG???

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
mkazeta

WHATS GOING ON/ AND HOW LONG???

Post by mkazeta » 14 May 2019 04:36

Whats going on with devil technologies i was told 3 weeks ago that it would take 2weeks to get it on the website for Trial and Buy beacuse the new DTouch would not be using iILOK and internet anymore which is great but its been 3 weeks and nothing then the website goes down for like 10+days and today the 13 may 2019 the site shows up again.!

1.If theres a new Dtouch coming out and your not giving out anymore trial codes for the ILOK why are
all the old downloads still available...MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!! to have the downloads when they are useless.

2. Whats taking so long some of us live of this,its our jobs to mix and master music we need a lil more
support and let us know when its coming out,most companies give you DATES of NEW RELEASE!!..

3. Devil Technologies could be big and huge like AVID but DTouch prices have to get better and LOWER or
the same thing is going to happen since they launched DTouch.NOTHING!!!,most people dont even know
what DTouch is,and i blame the price,because its meant for multi-touch and its to much of an expense
for the average musician to go buy a touchscreen monitor plus the SW and no one wants a 20"
touchscreen it has to be 40" and up so it could do its job and thats not cheap plus the Dtouch wich was
going for about $280 dollars and the monitor around $350-600...to to much if you ask me almost as
expensive as RAVEN...then its not worth it to the consumer..I hope they do bring there prices down or
they are goin to see exacly what i have said no sells...remember...my words no sells.if its the same
expensive price..quote me on it......................And dont get me wrong,trust me i want Devil Technologies
to do good because its a great SW i think its actually the best but no one seems to know that because
the price range.

DT_bettinzana

Re: WHATS GOING ON/ AND HOW LONG???

Post by DT_bettinzana » 14 May 2019 10:29

Hey, this is not Gearslutz :D
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

Home Studio 87

Post by Home Studio 87 » 14 May 2019 13:48

:D
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /

MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott » 14 May 2019 14:53

:mrgreen: