Wat a rip Off!!!

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
mkazeta

Wat a rip Off!!!

Post by mkazeta » 25 May 2019 00:28

I was just reading and I saw that DTOUCH for Pro Tools and Dtools for Pro Tools are completely separate,so ur telling us that we have to buy 2 different softwares plus let say you wanna use Cubase too it's another Sw to buy at this rate it's probably better to buy a RAVEN SLATE system there system works with most DAWs , I was really
under the impression that DTOUCH n Dtools where a bundle,.....man this is ridiculous it should be one price for 1 license and that license should be able to work with the DAWS it's programed for.i really don't get it, people bad talk RAVEN SLATE for how expensive it is but ur getting a HW and SW this is just software and if u wanna control a few different DAWs it's going to cost you more then RAVEN and your not going to get touchscreens just a download file......and now you see why I ask for reasonable prices......if you buy all your SW at the old prices it would be over 1000$$easy and you don't get any HW..COME ON DEVIL TECHNOLOGIES IF YOU WANT LOYAL CUSTOMERS YOU NEED TO TREAT THEM RIGHT AND THAT'S WITH REASONABLE PRICES AND DTOUCH N DTOOLS SHOULD BE TOGETHER. LET SEE IN A DAY OR TWO WHEN APPARENTLY THEY WHERE GOING TO BE UP AND RUNNING. OR ARE THEY MESSING WITH US JUST LIKE THE 2 WEEK'S THEY TOLD ME MORE THEN A MONTH NOW.....it's been so long you guys could of kept giving out Trials versions But no.

Havoc911

Re: Wat a rip Off!!!

Post by Havoc911 » 25 May 2019 13:09

You're going to have a stroke if you don't chill out.

DT_bettinzana

Re: Wat a rip Off!!!

Post by DT_bettinzana » 25 May 2019 15:21

mkazeta wrote:
25 May 2019 00:28
I was just reading and I saw that DTOUCH for Pro Tools and Dtools for Pro Tools are completely separate,so ur telling us that we have to buy 2 different softwares plus let say you wanna use Cubase too it's another Sw to buy at this rate it's probably better to buy a RAVEN SLATE system there system works with most DAWs , I was really
under the impression that DTOUCH n Dtools where a bundle,.....man this is ridiculous it should be one price for 1 license and that license should be able to work with the DAWS it's programed for.i really don't get it, people bad talk RAVEN SLATE for how expensive it is but ur getting a HW and SW this is just software and if u wanna control a few different DAWs it's going to cost you more then RAVEN and your not going to get touchscreens just a download file......and now you see why I ask for reasonable prices......if you buy all your SW at the old prices it would be over 1000$$easy and you don't get any HW..COME ON DEVIL TECHNOLOGIES IF YOU WANT LOYAL CUSTOMERS YOU NEED TO TREAT THEM RIGHT AND THAT'S WITH REASONABLE PRICES AND DTOUCH N DTOOLS SHOULD BE TOGETHER. LET SEE IN A DAY OR TWO WHEN APPARENTLY THEY WHERE GOING TO BE UP AND RUNNING. OR ARE THEY MESSING WITH US JUST LIKE THE 2 WEEK'S THEY TOLD ME MORE THEN A MONTH NOW.....it's been so long you guys could of kept giving out Trials versions But no.
Hello!

1) You are wrong: all the DTools features are included in DTouch.

2) With the Raven you must purchase additional licenses for a 2nd, 3rd, etc ... DAW (this is what I read a lot of time ago, but you must check with them; I am not a "SS" supporter ;) )
We don't have an official offer for this because it is a very rare condition; anyway, we offer a customized license bundle for this. You must simply contact us. Some users have done this in past.

3) You will not be able to engage me in the ETA discussion :D So, I simply say: you will see it when it will be ready.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies