Will D-touch work after CPU upgrade

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
Vital Few

Will D-touch work after CPU upgrade

Post by Vital Few » 26 Nov 2020 12:42

Just a question.

I thought of changing both CPU's in my computer. Will my D-touch work after I have done the upgrade?

DT_bettinzana

Re: Will D-touch work after CPU upgrade

Post by DT_bettinzana » 26 Nov 2020 18:15

Vital Few wrote:
26 Nov 2020 12:42
Just a question.

I thought of changing both CPU's in my computer. Will my D-touch work after I have done the upgrade?
If your current license won't work, we will send you a new one.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

Jesse Langley

Re: Will D-touch work after CPU upgrade

Post by Jesse Langley » 04 Feb 2023 07:52

Whether or not the D-Touch software will work after a CPU upgrade depends on several factors, such as the specifications of your new CPU and the compatibility of the D-Touch software with your operating system.

Here are a few things to consider:

Operating System Compatibility: Make sure your operating system is compatible with the D-Touch software. If you upgraded to a newer version of your operating system, you may need to check for software updates or compatibility with the D-Touch software.

Hardware Requirements: Check if your new CPU meets the minimum and recommended hardware requirements for the D-Touch software. This information can typically be found on the software's website or in the product documentation.

Drivers: Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your new CPU. Drivers are important for ensuring that your computer recognizes and communicates with your hardware correctly.

If your operating system and hardware meet the requirements for the D-Touch software and you have the latest drivers installed, there's a good chance that the software will continue to work after your CPU upgrade. However, if you experience issues, you may need to reach out to the software's manufacturer or vendor for further assistance.