Next DTouch for Cubase/Nuendo release

DT_bettinzana

Next DTouch for Cubase/Nuendo release

Post by DT_bettinzana » 20 Jan 2017 15:05

Hello Guys,

I perfectly know that there are many user requests which aren't implemented yet and there are some threads in this forum which I haven't answered to. We have anything under control. I will do ASAP!

Anyway, I want to say that we are working on a massive update of DTouch for Cubase/Nuendo. We will implement a lot of huge improvements. I think that the new version will be a very great tool for a lot of audio engineers, musicians and, last but not least, for the composers.
I don't want to disclose anything at this point because ideas come out during the development, but, trust me, it will be fantastic!
It is a huge amount of work. We have some fine developers here and I hope that we will be able to release the new update in less than a month.

Stay tuned!
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

DT_bettinzana

Re: Next DTouch for Cubase/Nuendo release

Post by DT_bettinzana » 09 Feb 2017 16:03

WE NEED YOUR HELP FOR THE DESIGN OF THE NEW FLOATING MIXER OF DTOUCH FOR CUBASE/NUENDO!

The new floating mixer will probably be the most important piece of the next big DTouch for Cubendo update. We want your feedback for designing it.

We cannot disclose too much to the public, so we will discuss about this in the new "Private Discussions" Forum. Even if you are Pro Tools users, you can contribute with your ideas.

Thanks!!
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies