Macro to open floating mixer, channel editor and one macro folder?

Discussions about Macros for DTouch for Cubase and DTouch for Nuendo
DT_bettinzana

Re: Macro to open floating mixer, channel editor and one macro folder?

Post by DT_bettinzana » 16 Feb 2018 18:06

pablo1980 wrote:
16 Feb 2018 17:42
I will begin using the CC soon...will give some feedback, so far I like it very much (would like if it could be snappier, it takes a couple of seconds to appear on screen)
I will check with our guys, because I see no reason for it to be so slow in opening.
pablo1980 wrote:
16 Feb 2018 17:42
You´ll probably want to kill, me but I would sugest that you divide the manual in standard and legacy versions, it could be a lot more clear and useful moving on from legacy, from now on. Just delete the legacy sections so no confusion arises.
Sooner or later we will kill the "legacy" mode :lol: But I understand that that mix in the User Guide can generate a lot of confusion.
It is a transition time and I hope that, also with the new DTouch workspaces, the users will start to think that the Standard mode isn't so limited as they think. I also have the suspect that somebody has abandoned DTouch after the transition to the standard mode: huge error due to poor knowledge of the new standard mode, at least in my opinion.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

pablo1980

Re: Macro to open floating mixer, channel editor and one macro folder?

Post by pablo1980 » 16 Feb 2018 19:10

I think that standard mode is liberating, I can arrange it how I like it with little constrains....also, it looks very good with two touchscreens side by side :D