Re: Sample Editor OPEN

Post by TonyR » 18 Dec 2019 18:25

New Version! :D Thank You!

Support Team

Post by Support Team » 19 Dec 2019 10:36

TonyR wrote:
18 Dec 2019 13:43
What I don’t get is that there already is a DT macro statement/Cubase key command for EVERY editor except that one... :| ...why?
Because of a simple reason: when we created the first DTouch for Cubase / Nuendo, the underlying Keycommand that allows to perform that operation did not exist in Cubase / Nuendo.
Then, Steinberg added such Keycommand, but that slipped through the list of new features... :roll:

TonyR wrote:
16 Dec 2019 21:12
Maybe I’m missing it, but I cannot locate an existing button, Cubase Key Command, or macro statement that will “Open the Sample Editor”. I am looking for the floating Cubase Sample Editor (Audio > Sample Editor) and not the one at the bottom of the Project Window. Also could not find any forum topic here in Cubase Macro. Does it exist?
Now, it does exist! In DTouch for Cubase / Nuendo v2.0.18.
Here is a list of new features in the 2.0.18 version:
  • Added "Sample Editor Open" DT Command (you can find it in the Macro Editor DT Commands list)
  • Added support for the ("Editors", "Open Sample Editor") Keycommand (you can find it in the "Cubase Keycommand"/"Nuendo Keycommand" DT Command sub-list)
  • Added some Python functions to the Macro Engine:
    • Code: Select all

open_sample_editor()

floating_mixer_win_is_topmost(floatMixNr)
      (returns 1 if the specified Floating Mixer is ALWAYS_ON_TOP)

floating_mixer_win_set_topmost(floatMixNr, 1/0)
PLEASE NOTE that the open_sample_editor() Python Function, and the related Keycommand and DT Command, only works with Cubase version 9 and later, and with Nuendo version 8 and later.

TonyR

Post by TonyR » 19 Dec 2019 11:34

DT_support wrote:
19 Dec 2019 10:36
Now, it does exist! In DTouch for Cubase / Nuendo v2.0.18.
Wow, thank you! Thanks for answering the newbie questions and addressing those requests. I am really happy that I chose DTouvh!

Thanks again!