Seem to be missing some options

Discussions about Macros for DTouch for Cubase and DTouch for Nuendo
dionp

Seem to be missing some options

Post by dionp » 19 Jun 2021 11:17

Hi,

hopefully someoone can help, i'm trying to setup the floating mixer so that is has a similar look and function to the Cubase pro 11 mixer. I'm struggling to find how i set firstly the meters so that they are bigger and also i would like the inserts to show as a rack above each channel but cant't seem to find the options for either. I've also seen in a YT video a channel edit screen which i believe is a Dtouch version of the cubase channel edit window but again i don't see nay option to enable it.

Here's the video i'm refering to which show's all of the options i would like ot enable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-26Ca9Pyb4Y

dionp

Re: Seem to be missing some options

Post by dionp » 23 Jun 2021 15:11

Is this product dead or just no real support, was going to buy the software but i'm thinking that's a bad idea now?

Support Team

Post by Support Team » 24 Jun 2021 14:03

Hello,
that video was done with an obsolete version of DTouch. After Cubase 8.5 we were forced to remove a lot of options and introduce a new Floating Mixer. What you see in that video is not available in the current version of DTouch for Cubase.

Thank you.

dionp

Post by dionp » 24 Jun 2021 15:28

Support Team wrote:
24 Jun 2021 14:03
Hello,
that video was done with an obsolete version of DTouch. After Cubase 8.5 we were forced to remove a lot of options and introduce a new Floating Mixer. What you see in that video is not available in the current version of DTouch for Cubase.

Thank you.

OK, so is there anyway to show inserts in the rack rather than just sends or increase the size of the meters for each channel?

Support Team

Post by Support Team » 24 Jun 2021 17:27

dionp wrote:
24 Jun 2021 15:28
OK, so is there anyway to show inserts in the rack rather than just sends or increase the size of the meters for each channel?
No, unfortunately.