Post by MichaelScott » 01 May 2017 23:27

DT_bettinzana wrote:
01 May 2017 15:29
MichaelScott wrote:
01 May 2017 14:08
cpia2002 wrote:
24 Apr 2017 13:28
Hi Michael .

Yes a share zone would be great. I am just been working on my DTouch library of Macros .

Alot of Midi , editing and workflow ones - mostly using simple key commands and logical editors.

I am going to try more complex ones shortly.

Can i ask what type of Macros you have ?

PJ
I have tried several times to send you a pm but they just sit in my out box so I cannot send you the info...anyone know why this might be happening?
I am sorry! Tomorrow I will ask to our guys because I don't know how this things works :cry:
Thanks Silvano!

Support Team

Re: Cubase Macros / Fader Pack Latest

Post by Support Team » 02 May 2017 11:48

MichaelScott wrote:
01 May 2017 23:27
DT_bettinzana wrote:
01 May 2017 15:29
MichaelScott wrote:
01 May 2017 14:08

I have tried several times to send you a pm but they just sit in my out box so I cannot send you the info...anyone know why this might be happening?
I am sorry! Tomorrow I will ask to our guys because I don't know how this things works :cry:
Thanks Silvano!
Michael,

TL;DR:
Private Messages are working correctly, with no issues at all.
Your message sits in the "Outbox" until the recipient accesses its "Private Messages" page.

We made a simple test:
  • I sent a PM: the message has been placed in my Outbox.
  • The recipient logs in: my message still sits in my Outbox.
  • The recipient clicks on the "Private Messages" link, accessing its "Private Messages" page: my message is now moved to the Sentbox.
Hint:
Once you log in to the Forums, you can see a "Members" link.
Search for your recipient in that list, then look at the "Last active" time.
If you see that the recipient hasn't been active until after you sent the message, please be patient, and wait at least for the recipient to log in! ;)
Also, please allow him/her some time to answer: he/she may be busy with his/her duties, and may had some little time, just to log in and answer to some post, and nothing more.

MichaelScott

Re: Cubase Macros / Fader Pack Latest

Post by MichaelScott » 02 May 2017 14:01

Ok, odd behavior but thanks for the update. I too am very busy so I'll just leave it at that :D