Consolidate system buttons in Cubase

Post here requests for new features about any Aida Sound product
kjd01

Consolidate system buttons in Cubase

Post by kjd01 » 21 Feb 2016 10:15

I would like to see the different automation modes grouped into a folder or something to provide more room for other buttons or Macros. I personally don't see the need to touch each automation type quickly all the time. Turning the automation on and off yes but I would be happy with the type being a folder or something.
I really feel we need more space in the project toolbar for macro buttons. I would also like to see the Navigation controls moved over to the right where my hand is normally sitting. Moving my hand to the center of the screen to do Navigation seems wrong to me when I could just grab the mouse that is right next to my hand.

DT_bettinzana

Re: Consolidate system buttons in Cubase

Post by DT_bettinzana » 22 Feb 2016 18:50

kjd01 wrote:I would like to see the different automation modes grouped into a folder or something to provide more room for other buttons or Macros. I personally don't see the need to touch each automation type quickly all the time. Turning the automation on and off yes but I would be happy with the type being a folder or something.
I really feel we need more space in the project toolbar for macro buttons. I would also like to see the Navigation controls moved over to the right where my hand is normally sitting. Moving my hand to the center of the screen to do Navigation seems wrong to me when I could just grab the mouse that is right next to my hand.
You are absolutely right!
We know that the DTouch for Cubase Edit Toolbar is an immature part of DTouch (we are stating this from a lot of time, unfortunately!!).
We are starting to collapse some buttons in toolbar panels (we have used this in the DTouch for Cubase Mix toolbar).
After ending some of the open DTouch code updates, we will start working on a better layed-out Edit toolbar. Tha NavPad will be updated too.

Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies