El Capitan Mac OS Update

Post here requests for new features about any Aida Sound product
zero studio

El Capitan Mac OS Update

Post by zero studio » 17 Mar 2016 01:52

Was Wondering if there is an Time Frame for the El Capitan Mac for pro tools update. I want to use this in my recording studio to make my own multi touch DAW control surface but am running El capitan on my mac. Wanted to see if there was an update coming soon.
thanks

DT_bettinzana

Re: El Capitan Mac OS Update

Post by DT_bettinzana » 17 Mar 2016 11:16

zero studio wrote:Was Wondering if there is an Time Frame for the El Capitan Mac for pro tools update. I want to use this in my recording studio to make my own multi touch DAW control surface but am running El capitan on my mac. Wanted to see if there was an update coming soon.
thanks
Hello, we have positive news about this: we have already conducted a lot of testing and everything seems very good.
Soon we will release a new version of DTouch for Pro Tools compatible with El Capitan.
Don't use the current version of DTouch on El Capitan because we must include an update of the touchscreen drivers.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

zero studio

Post by zero studio » 19 Mar 2016 04:42

Thanks Silvano for the Quick response, I really appreciate when the owner of the company is hands on and responds to the customers personally. I really respect that quality in a owner and a company. Do you have a proposed release date as to when it would be available to the public? If you need a beta tester, I am willing to step up to help as well.
Thanks for all the help

DT_bettinzana

Post by DT_bettinzana » 19 Mar 2016 09:23

zero studio wrote:Thanks Silvano for the Quick response, I really appreciate when the owner of the company is hands on and responds to the customers personally. I really respect that quality in a owner and a company. Do you have a proposed release date as to when it would be available to the public? If you need a beta tester, I am willing to step up to help as well.
Thanks for all the help
If you want to beta test it, contact support@deviltechnologies.com
Thank you!
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies