Consolidate Hi Res Meter and DT Auto

Post here requests for new features about any Aida Sound product
~ufo~

Re: Consolidate Hi Res Meter and DT Auto

Post by ~ufo~ » 13 Feb 2017 11:40

DT_bettinzana wrote:Hello, we are doing a lot more!
At the moment we are testing it on DTouch for Nuendo, but soon we will program it on every version of DTouch.
We are adding a ch_strip wizard to design user-defined strips. With it you can insert your preferred buttons in a ch_strip template and you can define till 10 different types.
Any ETA on this?

I know you have a lot of work on the new Cubase version at the moment, but I would be very happy if at least this feature would get added to DTouch for Pro Tools soon.
like always, if you want me to contribute ideas or beta test, I'd be available.
Thanks!
Yvo van Gemert
Pro Tools Ultimate 2021.12 on 16 Core Ryzen 3950X, Iiyama T27, 23" Apple Cinema display, iPad with PT | Control app, no lava lamp.

DT_bettinzana

Post by DT_bettinzana » 15 Feb 2017 01:33

~ufo~ wrote:
DT_bettinzana wrote:Hello, we are doing a lot more!
At the moment we are testing it on DTouch for Nuendo, but soon we will program it on every version of DTouch.
We are adding a ch_strip wizard to design user-defined strips. With it you can insert your preferred buttons in a ch_strip template and you can define till 10 different types.
Any ETA on this?

I know you have a lot of work on the new Cubase version at the moment, but I would be very happy if at least this feature would get added to DTouch for Pro Tools soon.
like always, if you want me to contribute ideas or beta test, I'd be available.
Thanks!
Hello!
I paused this work for other things (Cubase, iPad, ...), but I assure that we will complete it. It is already done partially, but unfortunately it is not possible to compile it at this stage.
I am sorry for this because I know that it is important for many users.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

~ufo~

Post by ~ufo~ » 15 Feb 2017 12:41

Ok I'll wait.

I've been following the thread on the new cubase mixer and that's interesting. If I have any ideas to share, I will.
Good luck and thanks again for the honesty!
Yvo van Gemert
Pro Tools Ultimate 2021.12 on 16 Core Ryzen 3950X, Iiyama T27, 23" Apple Cinema display, iPad with PT | Control app, no lava lamp.