Those darn "G" and "H" keys......plus....

Post here requests for new features about any Aida Sound product
rcprod

Those darn "G" and "H" keys......plus....

Post by rcprod » 21 Aug 2016 20:40

Ever since installing the latest version of Dtouch for Cubase (1.2.9) I am finding it to be working very well with minimal to no issues during extended mixing sessions.

Just two suggestions:

(1) I use the "G" and "H" keys a lot to to expand/contract the view in the edit screen, but if I have touched a fader and then immediately use the "G" and/or "H" key the faders are resized. It is a bit of a pain to have to remember to click on the edit screen before pressing the "G" and/or "H" key so as not to resize the faders. Is it possible to have the "G" and "H" keys not affect the size/number of faders that are visible in the mixer screen?

(2) As a convenience, would it be possible to have a number lightly visible in the sends slots (1 - 8)? I find that when I am working with a lot of tracks and assigning sends it would be easier/quicker to do this if I could see a number 5 in the fifth slot down for example.

Thanks,

Robert

Terran

Re: Those darn "G" and "H" keys......plus....

Post by Terran » 01 Dec 2016 18:37

+ 1 an both of these suggestions!

Home Studio 87

Re: Those darn "G" and "H" keys......plus....

Post by Home Studio 87 » 01 Dec 2016 19:16

(1) I use the "G" and "H" keys a lot to to expand/contract the view in the edit screen, but if I have touched a fader and then immediately use the "G" and/or "H" key the faders are resized. It is a bit of a pain to have to remember to click on the edit screen before pressing the "G" and/or "H" key so as not to resize the faders. Is it possible to have the "G" and "H" keys not affect the size/number of faders that are visible in the mixer screen?
Make 2 little macro : Zoom in : "bring cubase project in front" + "Zoom in" and affect it to your "G" key
Zoom Out : "bring cubase project in front" + "Zoom Out" and affect it to your "H" key

et voila no more console weirdness only project Windows will zoom even if it's not active ! 8-)
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /